Welcome to Benton Harbor Charter School Academy. Thank you for joining our community.
At Benton Harbor Charter School Academy we recognize and value that parents/guardians and families are children's first teachers and decision-makers in education. We believe that student learning is more likely to occur when there is an effective partnership between the school and the student's parents/guardians and family. Such a partnership generally results in higher academic achievement, improved student behavior, and reduced absenteeism.
Here’s a glimpse into the parent–teacher–student relationships at Benton Habor Charter School Academy:
- Parents are always welcome. Principals and teachers make themselves available to discuss parent concerns.
- Teachers provide frequent updates on academic progress.
- Parents have online access to their child’s attendance records and grades.
- The school uses an automated phone system to inform parents about school events and important dates.
- Parents have the opportunity to provide us with feedback twice a year through our Parent Survey.